Concord Investment Partners is seeking majority investments in private businesses in North America with revenues between $7 – $25 million.
Location: US or Canada, with a preference for companies located within a 1 hour flight time of Toronto, ON.
Size: Revenue of CAD $7 million – $25 million, with $1.5 million – $4 million of adjusted EBITDA or operating profit.
- Adjusted EBITDA of at least CAD $1.5 million
- 3 prior years of operating profits
- Recurring customer base
- Tangible opportunities for revenue growth through additional investment
- Leadership position within a niche market
- Growing industry
- Founder/Management owned business seeking liquidity or looking to phase out of the business
- Corporate Carve-outs
- Long history (7 years +) operating the business
- Our preference is to partner with aligned and successful management teams that wish to retain significant ownership in their business or transition out over a period of time.
- Majority investments only
- IT Services
- Light Manufacturing
- Facilities Management
- Financial Services
- Infrastructure Services
Valuation ranges will be driven by competitive position within an industry, resilience and quality of cash flows, revenue growth, deal structure and employee talent.
We pay competitive referral fees on a deal by deal basis. Please reach out if you have something you think we should look at.